After you receive the diskette from your attorney, take the diskette to your home or office. Follow the instructions below:
HOW TO GET STARTED:
1. Place the diskette into any computer that has Windows 95 or greater.
2. Click "Start" (On the lower left corner of your computer screen).
3. Click "Run" (On the Menu that pops up).
4. Type A:GO.EXE (Where the cursor is blinking).
After a few seconds you will see an input form prompting you for information
required in your case. Simply type in the information as prompted.
Whenever you exit GO.EXE program, the information you typed is automatically saved to the diskette.
1. Most of the information must be entered as a monthly amount. That's where the "CalcMonthly" buttons can make your job easier.
2. Example: Suppose you are paid $100 per week in business income. Next to the place where you would enter Monthly Business Income, click the "CalcMonthly" button. A pop-up screen will appear where you can type 100 in the weekly box. When you click "Calculate and Transfer", the amount you typed will be converted to a monthly amount and placed in the appropriate place on the form.
1. Any information you type will be helpful. The information you type will be merged with existing information acquired during previous visits.
2. The data entry program only asks for information, and doesn't do calculations. The calculations are done on your attorney's machine.
When you are done, simply click File/Exit. Data is saved automatically.
Give the diskette to your attorney when you are done.
Other options for gathering data from clients